Australia FIFA World Cup Blog

Australia has finally qualified for the World Cup after 32 long and agonising years! We are off to Germany, and I cannot believe it. I am a fan of all Australian sport and write for the Victorian Amateur Football Association, and the President of one of Australia's largest cricket clubs, and had my best man at my wedding play for the Socceroos. And now I am off to Germany for the trip of a lifetime. This is my story.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Not Long To Go Now

Just thought I would write something in the Blog today as I have not made a post for a while. That is because I have been involved in cricket finals and I guess it has taken he focus off the World Cup for the moment.

You can never totally get away from it though in my office, as the count down clock in here says to me there is only 81 days to go until the big day.

I am really looking forward to the game against Greece as well though at the MCG. That should be a massive event, and with how spectator the ground looked at the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony, one can only ponder of what it will be like that evening.

We put our t-shirt sizes in to the FFA Travels website the other day as well. Not that exciting, but it just gets you thinking that it is not that far away.

Anyway, there should be some good stuff to write about shortly, but in the meantime, I guess I can just look forward to that Greece game at the G!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home