Australia FIFA World Cup Blog

Australia has finally qualified for the World Cup after 32 long and agonising years! We are off to Germany, and I cannot believe it. I am a fan of all Australian sport and write for the Victorian Amateur Football Association, and the President of one of Australia's largest cricket clubs, and had my best man at my wedding play for the Socceroos. And now I am off to Germany for the trip of a lifetime. This is my story.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Last Entry Before it Begins


Well, I have done pretty much all I can do at work now, so I guess this will be the final entry before we head off. Just for your information, we have set up a separate Blog for our photo's just to make things neater. We will post the photo of the day here if we can, otherwise, our favorites will be loaded into the separate Blog.

This can be accessed by clicking the link on the right hand side.

I just got news from Cousin Frankie that he has a ticket for the Japan game. So that means everyone is in. This is sensational news.

I am about to go and have some farewell beers with my "Nembas" mates, although Watty has pulled the pin. Very ordinary, though Robbo is making a guest appearance, which will keep everyone entertained.

Bec is in a panic at the moment about what to pack and wear. I have told her, so long as everything you pack is either green or gold, then you should not have any problems.

Anyway, go Aussies and we look forward to bringing you news next time from Germany (or at least Hong Kong if we get bored in transit!!)

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

round ball footy all the way!

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

round ball footy all the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home