Australia FIFA World Cup Blog

Australia has finally qualified for the World Cup after 32 long and agonising years! We are off to Germany, and I cannot believe it. I am a fan of all Australian sport and write for the Victorian Amateur Football Association, and the President of one of Australia's largest cricket clubs, and had my best man at my wedding play for the Socceroos. And now I am off to Germany for the trip of a lifetime. This is my story.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

FFA Apparel





Thought it would be nice to post some of the stuff we will be wearing while over there in Germany. I was a little surprised by the designs, and am a little bit skeptical as to how they will look, but at this stage I am going in with an open mind.

The windcheater looks a little gay in the design, especially with the white sleeves and bright yellow, though I guess we will want to be standing out from the crowd, and this will acheive the effect.

With regards to the thongs, well enough said really. Cannot see these getting much of an airing in Germany, though undoubtedly they will be a nice reminder of the trip on those days when I trapse down to the beach in summer.

As for the shirt, well this is the real winner. I think this is something that I would not have too much trouble wearing out.

I am indifferent to the shorts. Not too keen on them being so white though as they will look dirty pretty quickly and I am not too keen on doing much washing while I am over there, so their life may be limited.

Finally the visor. I do not really have any issues with this, other than the fact that my Aussie cap that I currently have will be worn most of the time. I got in in England during the Ashes and got Dizzy Gillespie to sign it as he was walking out of the Oval on Day Three of the final test. Even after all he had been through, he still had time to sign it, I admire that, and as such, wear the hat with pride.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply no force marketing and advertising pożyczki bez bik Within every situation even though, it has an additional person concerned. E-commerce should make good financial choices to stay in business and supply insurance coverage. For this reason these people once in a while say they'll pay only a particular amount of your own bill. For instance , discovering a policy using a $3, 000 limit is usual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home