Australia FIFA World Cup Blog

Australia has finally qualified for the World Cup after 32 long and agonising years! We are off to Germany, and I cannot believe it. I am a fan of all Australian sport and write for the Victorian Amateur Football Association, and the President of one of Australia's largest cricket clubs, and had my best man at my wedding play for the Socceroos. And now I am off to Germany for the trip of a lifetime. This is my story.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Article in the Age

Hi all,

I have managed to quickly pop into a cafe in Berlin, but cannot write much as the group is about to leave. Will post a larger entry later on.

However, thought it would be interesting to look at the article written about our day against Japan in the Age. Click on the link above.

I will get back to your emails again shortly. Berlin is going off here today though, so it should be interesting.

All the best,

Gav and Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home