Australia FIFA World Cup Blog

Australia has finally qualified for the World Cup after 32 long and agonising years! We are off to Germany, and I cannot believe it. I am a fan of all Australian sport and write for the Victorian Amateur Football Association, and the President of one of Australia's largest cricket clubs, and had my best man at my wedding play for the Socceroos. And now I am off to Germany for the trip of a lifetime. This is my story.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Stadium In Munich


I just got an email today which has photos of the Allianz Arena, and I have to say, it certainly is an exciting prospect. Have a look at some of these images. Simply breathtaking. Can you imagine how it is going to look when it is full to the rafters with Brazlian and Australian fans going nuts on June 18?

It will be a night to behold!!

Apparently, the stadium's lighting can be set to one of three colors and depending on who is playing at the stadium that night, the lights are set accordingly. Such as red for Bayern Munich, blue for 1860 and white for Germany. It costs 22,000 Euros a night to light up as well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home